Wednesday berry-picking, and Berkshires

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 7:14 PM
      Some of us made plans to pick some blueberries while boating this Wednesday afternoon, on Echo Lake in Pascoag, RI.  Anyone local is welcome.

      Also, Kris and I are going to be going on a one week camping trip with her parents starting August 9th.  It just occurred to me now (I'm slow lately) that this might be a good opportunity to meet people in the Western Mass or Southern Vermont area.  If anyone around those areas wants to get together sometime during that week, let me know.  We might be able to work out some sort of meeting or activity.