Derrick Jensen audio

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2009
      I posted a link on the community page last night to the audio files I copied out of the video of Derrick Jensen discussing Endgame.  I figured this way people who couldn't find time to watch the video could at least hear the points he makes, and people can put it on their mp3 players and iPods and such.  For those who don't feel like going to the community page, the link is: