Skillshare reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 1:19 PM
      So that skillshare I mentioned last week: you're all invited to my parents' house to maybe learn something about gathering edible plants, building shelter, and making primitive crafts, or maybe just hang out with some cool people and have interesting conversations.  The day is tomorrow, sometime around noonish.  If you need the address, email me privately and I'll send it to you.