Campgrounds

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2009
      Hey everyone, quick question: do any of you know of any good campgrounds in the area?  I'm trying to put together plans for the Rewild Camp, but I'm having trouble figuring out where exactly to have it.  The more central in New England the better I think, but of course that's dependent on who is coming.  And of course, being undisturbed is a plus.