Re: Rewild Camp

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Okay, since nobody has spoken up I'm starting to plan this now.  It'll be some weekend in late May or maybe June, perhaps Friday morning to Sunday night.  The location will hopefully be as central as possible, but will mostly be dependent on finding some place we can camp for a weekend relatively undisturbed, and preferably for free or cheap.  It's my hope that some of you decide to share skills with the rest of us, and that the meals will be a big potluck supplemented by stuff we gather during the weekend.

      Hopefully by me planning this, you decide to come. :)

      On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Daniel Quiray <zalon13@...> wrote:
      Oh, duh.  There was also something else I wanted to mention.  I'm hoping that we can put together a New England Rewild Camp this summer.  For those who don't know, Rewild Camps are basically a big festival-like camp out at which people share information, skills, stories, and meals, hopefully with everyone contributing.  One goal is to do it spending little or no money.  Would anyone be in for this?  And more importantly, does anyone have access to land we could have it at?