Re: [rewildnewengland] Rewild Explanation

  • Misko Stephane
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 18, 2009
      Cool!
      Thanks alot!
      I find it very complete, but hey, if you ever put your finger on the 'missing part', please, if you can, let me know and I'll post the new and improved version, ;¬)

      Later
      -Misko

      Misko Stephane Collette
      http://kinoodoodaym.blogspot.com/

      misko.kinoo@...
      (819) 582-5457

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 18, 2009
        Talking to Kris today, I think we basically figured what it needs is some imagery.  I'm going to add a narrative about what I envision neo-indigenous life can be like, using lots of descriptive language.  After that, all the stuff about civilization and rewilding will have more context and therefore more cohesion.

        It's useful to be engaged to a writer.  Thanks dear!

      • Misko Stephane
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 19, 2009
          Hey!

          That's great! Looking forward to it.

          I've started the translation. I must tell you I'm no professional translator though.

          Check out 'Aquila ka Hecate', she mentioned your essay this morning on her blog.

          Have a great one!
          -Misko

          Misko Stephane Collette
          http://kinoodoodaym.blogspot.com/

          misko.kinoo@...
          (819) 582-5457

          Talking to Kris today, I think we basically figured what it needs is some imagery.  I'm going to add a narrative about what I envision neo-indigenous life can be like, using lots of descriptive language.  After that, all the stuff about civilization and rewilding will have more context and therefore more cohesion.

          It's useful to be engaged to a writer.  Thanks dear!

          Rewild New England - http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/rewildnewe ngland/
          Lightning Pop - http://lightningpop .etsy.com

        • Misko Stephane
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 19, 2009
            Done! :¬)

            I've finished translating 'Rewild Explanation', and I've posted it on my blog.
            I'm happy with it.

            Thanks again.
            Later
            -Misko

            Misko Stephane Collette
            http://kinoodoodaym.blogspot.com/

            misko.kinoo@...
            (819) 582-5457

            I've started the translation. I must tell you I'm no professional translator though.

            Check out 'Aquila ka Hecate', she mentioned your essay this morning on her blog.

            Have a great one!
            -Misko

            Misko Stephane Collette
            http://kinoodoodaym .blogspot. com/