Re: [rewildnewengland] Rewild Explanation

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 18, 2009
      Totally!  I still feel, though, like that particular piece of writing needs more.  Can't place my finger on what needs adding, though.

      On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 7:42 AM, Misko Stephane Collette <misko.kinoo@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      Dan, I really like your 'Rewild Explanation' document. I put a link for it on my blog. Would you permit me to post it? And if I can eventually translate it, would you accept if I posted the french version?

      Best
      -Misko

      __

    • Misko Stephane
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 18, 2009
        Cool!
        Thanks alot!
        I find it very complete, but hey, if you ever put your finger on the 'missing part', please, if you can, let me know and I'll post the new and improved version, ;¬)

        Later
        -Misko

        Misko Stephane Collette
        http://kinoodoodaym.blogspot.com/

        misko.kinoo@...
        (819) 582-5457

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 18, 2009
          Talking to Kris today, I think we basically figured what it needs is some imagery.  I'm going to add a narrative about what I envision neo-indigenous life can be like, using lots of descriptive language.  After that, all the stuff about civilization and rewilding will have more context and therefore more cohesion.

          It's useful to be engaged to a writer.  Thanks dear!

        • Misko Stephane
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 19, 2009
            Hey!

            That's great! Looking forward to it.

            I've started the translation. I must tell you I'm no professional translator though.

            Check out 'Aquila ka Hecate', she mentioned your essay this morning on her blog.

            Have a great one!
            -Misko

            Misko Stephane Collette
            http://kinoodoodaym.blogspot.com/

            misko.kinoo@...
            (819) 582-5457

            Talking to Kris today, I think we basically figured what it needs is some imagery.  I'm going to add a narrative about what I envision neo-indigenous life can be like, using lots of descriptive language.  After that, all the stuff about civilization and rewilding will have more context and therefore more cohesion.

            It's useful to be engaged to a writer.  Thanks dear!

            Rewild New England - http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/rewildnewe ngland/
            Lightning Pop - http://lightningpop .etsy.com

          • Misko Stephane
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 19, 2009
              Done! :¬)

              I've finished translating 'Rewild Explanation', and I've posted it on my blog.
              I'm happy with it.

              Thanks again.
              Later
              -Misko

              Misko Stephane Collette
              http://kinoodoodaym.blogspot.com/

              misko.kinoo@...
              (819) 582-5457

              I've started the translation. I must tell you I'm no professional translator though.

              Check out 'Aquila ka Hecate', she mentioned your essay this morning on her blog.

              Have a great one!
              -Misko

              Misko Stephane Collette
              http://kinoodoodaym .blogspot. com/