97boston meet up

  • asfblue
    Mar 10, 2009
      I am actually not going to be in town on Friday. Obviously don't make the meeting contingent on my being able to attend, but I could definitely make it any day next week, if you wanted to wait... Otherwise maybe I can make it down to one of the seemingly more frequent Worcester meetings.
      Also re: City Feed- it's on Centre St in Jamaica Plain, which is the main drag through town, so it's easy to find. I don't drive so I can't offer my own set of directions, though if people are interested in going there, I'm sure you could find directions online. Or if human-generated directions are preferred, I can ask my trusty car-owning roommate, who's good with those sorts of things.