91Re: [rewildnewengland] Re: Sprouting and Worcester Meeting

    Mar 4 4:06 PM
      That sounds wicked cool!  Would you mind sharing some of what you learned, if not at an actual meeting then maybe here?  I might live out in the country, but I always find some of the inventive ideas of urban gardening fascinating.

      On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 11:13 AM, asfblue <asfblue@...> wrote:

      Cool design- thanks for sharing! I attended a lecture last night on urban gardening & learned some neat techniques for square-foot container gardening & growing vine plants upside-down in hanging buckets. I'm excited to use these & begin to have a real connection and relationship with my food.