81Re: Central Meeting?

  • asfblue
    Feb 22, 2009
      Hi, I am here! Sorry I fell off the radar there for a while... I am
      still into meeting up. A couple ideas for a Boston location: For
      standard fare, Sweetwater Cafe, in downtown Boston, is a bar that has
      decent food, some big tables, & the music's never too loud, so it
      could be conducive for conversation. There's also Trident Bookstore &
      Cafe on Newbury St- nice independent bookstore w/ coffee, sandwiches &
      entrees, etc. "Alternative" alternatives: Grasshopper- a vegan Asian
      restaurant in Allston that's really good, Diesel Cafe in Somerville- a
      really cool coffee shop that has sandwiches & stuff too. I might have
      more ideas as time nears & we have a better idea of how many people
      are interestded in coming & where they're coming in from... [Any
      input, Michelle, my fellow Boston-ite? :) ] Also, Wednesday March
      11th works for me (or that Monday or Tuesday), but the 13th does not.
      Thanks~
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic