77Re: [rewildnewengland] Re: Central Meeting?

    Feb 12, 2009
      Okay, we've all been much too silent lately!

      We seem to have two potential meet-ups in the works here: one in/around Worcester, and one in/around Boston.

      I suggest Tortilla Sam's in Worcester for the proposed centralized meeting.  I've been there a couple times and know it's not too hard to get both paleo and vegetarian food there, and it's good too.  Also, I don't think the atmosphere would suck for something like a meet-up.

      As for the Boston area, I don't have a clue.  My Boston knowledge is lacking, as I never really spend time there.  Amber requested somewhere close to the commuter rail.  Any ideas?  Coffee shops are usually a good call.

      I should be able to make both provided that they're on weeknights.  Maybe we can also try to have another meeting in the northern half of Rhode Island, since that's worked decently before.