275Teaching Drum Guardian Yearlong Video Series - Native Walking

  • Adjul
    Aug 14, 2013
      Hello all,

      Here's a video we just finished polishing up for a new series on our youtube channel. We will have a number of workshops filmed during the 2013 Guardian Yearlong, starting with how natives move their bodies.

      "Learn what some call woods yoga - the art of weaving yourself through the landscape, as native humans and animals do, and as our ancestors did. Leave the trail and limiting habits behind, and get in touch with your body's natural agility and balance. This footage was taken in the 2013-14 Guardian-Warrior Training Program."