260Re: [rewildnewengland] Winter

  • spiralingleaf@cox.net
    Feb 4 8:48 PM
      Hi Daniel,
      This semester I'm free on Tuesdays and Thursdays til 2, or after7. Wednesdays are my long days at work, so those are out. Also, if in the future you need a place to have a group meeting near Providence and it's not a ton of people, my place could be an option. I am already planning my early spring seed order from two good companies that carry heirloom seeds so I hope you all meet at a time that I can make it!
      Lisa