259Winter

    Feb 4, 2011
      Hey folks,

      I'm finally getting back to planning things.  I've been bad at that.  I think I've been going through some sort of pseudo-hibernation sort of thing.  That or winter just has me a bit bored, and I've been focusing on our household preps.

      Anyway, I've kept in contact with a few folks, and I want to get another gathering going soon in southern New England.  I would love to talk gardening with some people, and I know a few of us are already planning some neat Three Sisters gardens with bioregionally appropriate heirlooms.  Let me know when you're free.  Since my work schedule just changed  (again!) I have Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays free.