257Re: [rewildnewengland] Solstice Foraging and Potluck

    Dec 18, 2010
      Thanks Lisa.  Also, I think we'll be hanging out during the evening, so if you just want to come for the potluck feel free to.

      On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 10:55 AM, <spiralingleaf@...> wrote:
      Hi Daniel,
       It seems as though our schedules never really match up well- I would love to come but I work every Wednesday from 12-5. Since I can't go, I hope you'll keep me informed as to what community building plans you make at the potluck- I hope scheduling will allow me to participate more in the future- your foraging trips sound great and I look forward to meeting the other folks who've been going.
      Also, I want to extend my condolences on your recent loss.
      Thanks,
      Lisa