256Re: [rewildnewengland] Solstice Foraging and Potluck

  • spiralingleaf@cox.net
    Dec 18, 2010
      Hi Daniel,
      It seems as though our schedules never really match up well- I would love to come but I work every Wednesday from 12-5. Since I can't go, I hope you'll keep me informed as to what community building plans you make at the potluck- I hope scheduling will allow me to participate more in the future- your foraging trips sound great and I look forward to meeting the other folks who've been going.
      Also, I want to extend my condolences on your recent loss.