253Re: [rewildnewengland] Foraging, Hunting, and Trapping in Northern RI and Central MA

    Dec 14, 2010
      Cool man.  We'll be meeting at Douglas State Forest at around 1, I think.

      On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 7:14 PM, Luke Boushee <lboushee@...> wrote:

      Hey Daniel,
      So is the foraging trip happening tomorrow? I have the day off and I'd be real into going on the walk. Let me know.
      -Luke

      From: Daniel Quiray <zalon13@...>
      To: rewildnewengland@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, December 12, 2010 9:29:18 PM
      Subject: [rewildnewengland] Foraging, Hunting, and Trapping in Northern RI and Central MA

      Hey folks, like I mentioned recently I want to set up some trips to forage in this area. I was thinking of three potential locations: Lincoln Woods in Lincoln, RI, Douglas State Forest in Douglas, MA, and the Blackstone River Heritage Trail in Uxbridge, MA. While out foraging, I also want to do a basic trapping tutorial and perhaps impart what little I know about hunting (unless there is a more experienced hunter in attendance, to whom I would gladly defer). This Wednesday is a good day for me, and if we want to make it an all afternoon thing I can cook up some venison adobo and bring enough for everyone.