215February Meeting!

    Feb 17, 2010
      Hey everyone!  Time for another get together in the RI area!

      Once again, I'm planning to have a long event for the last Saturday of the month (the 27th) starting at around noon (maybe 1 or 2), which will include 'primitive' and practical skills, and foraging in the earlier part of the day, and a potluck at around 6, for which I'll likely make Filipino food again.  Everyone is encouraged to bring things of their own to present and discuss. I'm hoping to have a workshop on basic bow making, fire by compression, and maybe some basket-weaving.  For anyone who wants to come, please let me know and I'll send you the address and other information.  I'll assume that it will be at my residence again, unless anyone has a better location.

      And if any of you haven't yet read my "Appeal for Community", I encourage you to do so, since it's very representative of the focus of my efforts for organizing.  It's available in an older post from last month.