158Re: Community Organizing and Planning for the Future

  • inanna_ishtar_isis
    Jul 12, 2009
      Hi Daniel (and everyone else on listserv),

      Thanks for your message and for having this yahoo group. I live in CT, so I'm looking to network with people in CT ideally. I'm currently at a transitional point in my life, where I might end up going to graduate school and I might make my special focus on women and the collapse of industrial civilization (I'm considering getting a Master's in Women's Studies).

      I haven't decided yet if I'm going to use money to get the master's or to save it to buy some farmland. I don't know yet what I will do. I recently attended an event called "civilization collapse and resistance" in upstate NY and I know there is going to be a camping trip coming up soon. If anyone is interested in getting more info on this camping trip, I will definitely post it here. It will be a good opportunity to make local northeast contacts.

      - Estela
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic