1Growing Membership!

  • Daniel
    Sep 17, 2008
      Okay, so three isn't exactly a huge number, but it's something! At
      the time being, it seems unlikely that we'll be able to put together a
      meet-up big enough to make it worth driving to from Canada, but maybe
      we can work on smaller gatherings to build up interest first.

      With that in mind, I'm going to start advertising a rewilding meet-up
      in northern Rhode Island a couple weeks from now, though I don't yet
      have a location. I plan to advertise at the closest health food
      store, and I'm trying to think of other places to advertise. By
      advertising before I actually have a place, I hope to draw in people
      to this list, who can then help figure out a place to have it, and
      perhaps plan further meetings and gatherings.

      Any thoughts or suggestions?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic