Jericho & Heroes & nothing else

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006

      The only two sci-fi-ish new shows of the season have debuted in the last couple of weeks, and we want to know if you are thoroughly enraptured or completely nonplussed.  Write us at subspace@..., or head to our message boards.

      Our reviews are here:

      Heroes:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3316

      Jericho:

      http://revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3319

      And if you really want to suffer, there is an 1980s song lyrics contest in our letters page, Subspace:

      http://revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3311

      Thanks very much for coming to RevolutionSF.com. Our coverage of Dragon*Con 2006 is coming soon.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com