RevSF at DragonCon, and other

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006

      Up on the site: New comics reviews and contests. This week’s Short Attention Span Sci-Fi contest is: American Idols Save the Universe. Write quickly before everyone forgets who they are!

      Joe Crowe’s schedule again, with changes. Movie review guy Gary will be there, too. Come demand your Tears for Fears albums back!

      Friday, September 1, 2006

      4: I-Pubs, I-Pods, Newfangled Things

      (the first he heard about this was in the program book, and apparently he’s the moderator.)

      5:30 PM Trek vs Galactica  (Joe, new Baltar, and original Apollo)

      5:30 Hall of Lame  Induction Ceremony

      7: Stump The Geeks / Deal or No Deal (host)

      Saturday, September 2nd.

      10: Classics on DVD

      1 pm Just Detected (new sci-fi TV preview)

      4

      Trek vs. Trek

      5:30

      Manimal & Friends

      7

      Sci-Fi Channel Report Card

      10

      Dead Authors  Society (I'm Robert E. Howard)

      SUNDAY

      2:30 Simian Sci-Fi

      4 pm   That Was The Season ...That Wasn't

      (This season's cancelled sci-fi shows)

      Monday, September 4th.

      10:00   TV & Movie Superheroes

      Old Trek vs. Next Gen Trek Trivia Challenge (host)

      As a bonus for surviving this whole newsletter, here is a video from the Star Trek rock band Warp 11, “She Make It So.”

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VIPAb6gtCk

      Thank you very much for coming to http://www.RevolutionSF.com

      Joe Crowe

      joecrowe@...