Something From RevolutionSF To Get You Fired

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 8:36 PM
      Not fired up. Fired. Or at least, it'll make those without a sense of humor speak to you with malice.

      It's in our semi-sub-bi-monthly letters page, Subspace.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/subspace

      Labor Day weekend, RevolutionSF will be at DragonCon in Atlanta, GA. Come see us! I'll be saying potentially amusing things about sci-fi during discussion panels. More on this when I determine whether I will need superspeed or time travel to shamelessly promote the site in two places at once.

      Also, Holly from Land of the Lost is there. So, no reason not to go.

      Joe Crowe
      http://www.revolutionsf.com