Review on A Website!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2006

      One of our people saw Snakes on a Plane. Our review is here:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3293

      And there’s a new poll, which I will neither confirm nor deny is funny, since I wrote it:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/polls/index.html

      Our new RevolutionSF Fiction entry is Lou Antonelli’s “Wish List.”

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3291

      And a brand new RevolutionSF contest debuts this week: Short Attention Span Sci-Fi. Start enjoying it here:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/humor/sass/send_sass.html?topic=Zombies%20Vs.%20Monkeys

      Oh, and how to play it is here:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/humor/sass/wtf.html

      Comng up soon, a review of The Descent, and a look at Heat Vision and Jack.

      In the meantime, have you seen Garth Marenghi’s Darkplace? What about Amazing Screw-On Head? They’re on the Internet, people. Watch and thank me later.

      And with that I bid thee adieu for now, my lovelies.

      Joe Crowe

      http://www.revolutionsf.com