RevolutionSF Fiction: 15 stories in 30 minutes

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2006

      On the site right now, a downloadable RevolutionSF Radio audiocast with 15 sf stories in 30 minutes!

      The one that leads off is excellent and hilarious. It’s about evil.

      And then there’s the launch of our RevolutionSF Ficiton contest Clarion, Shmarion for you aspiring and perspiring writers.

      Coming soon: A brand new regular RevolutionSF contest!  (Which means we’ll be saying bye-bye to one of the current regulars. But let’s focus on the good news.)

      ALL THIS WEEKEND, we blog live from ArmadilloCon in Texas.

       More good things a-coming soon. Thanks for coming to RevolutionSF.com.

      Joe Crowe

      http://www.revolutionsf.com