Big night on Sci Fi

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2006
      Tonight's a big night on Sci Fi.

      Note that I say it's not necessarily a GOOD night, because I dunno.

      Tonight is the start of the much-feared Who Wants To Be A Superhero. Maybe they let Stan Lee be funny. I'd love to hear what you think after you see it. You can e-mail subspace, or you can post to our message boards.

      Either way -- misery loves company.

      Late tonight on Sci Fi is something called Garth Merenghi's Darkplace. It's a British sci-fi comedy show that's supposed to be comedically terrible, but it might be actually terrible.

      One good thing I know for sure is the TV premiere of Amazing Screw-On Head, which you can watch on Sci Fi's site already for free. But if you'd rather see it on a TV set, then tonight's the night.

      And let me say: HILARIOUS. I totally dug it. I watched it twice this morning. After you see it, you'll be quoting from it. People who didn't see it will think you're goofy. And that's just fun.

      "Godspeed, Screw-On Head."

      In the meantime, dare I suggest you enjoy Only When I Laugh: A Swamp Thing Appreciation? It's on the site right now.

      Joe Crowe
      http://www.revolutionsf.com