Matt Frewereka!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2006
      Our review of the Sci Fi Channel's new show Eureka is up on RevolutionSF, right next to the big honking picture of the former Max Headroom, Matt Frewer, who pretends to be Australian on the new show.

      New contests are up and running, too. The new topics include Pirates of the Caribbean and Pirates of the Caribbean. (And be sure to join the message boards, whereas you can win prizes from us.)

      And don't forget to get a good cry with our Edward the Bear story, you ol' softies. It's just sweet.

      Thank you very much for coming to RevolutionSF.

      Joe Crowe
      http://www.revolutionsf.com