13 Questions and An Apology

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2006
      First of all, to all the likers of women within the sound of this e-mail, we
      apologize for changing our picture on the top of the screen from Alyssa
      Milano to the less female Paul Malmont.

      But his book's good anyway! The Chinatown Death Cloud Peril review is up
      here:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3218

      And there's some news about the Dr. Who series. More updates as we get them.

      In the meantime, our message boards are still up and running,

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/bb/

      and you can play our contests.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/contests/index.html

      Again, our apologies about the Milano thing. Seriously.

      Humbly yours,

      Joe
      http://www.revolutionsf.com