4400 Reasons To Go to RevolutionSF

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2006
      ... give or take 4,395 or so.

      Tonight (Sunday June 11) on USA is the 3rd season premiere of The 4400, a
      sci-fi show that's pretty dad-gum good. The site has reviews of season 1 and
      2.

      And there's also:

      FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN. The CGI movie that doesn't have Donald
      Sutherland in it.

      And another NEW WHO VIEW, a look at season 2 of the BBC Dr. Who series,
      several months before it gets to the U. S. of A.

      And of course, you may continue to enjoy X-Men Sucks/Rocks, our feature on
      all three X-Movies, and the new contests.

      Oh, and the RevolutionSF news guy Joe (in other words, me) weighs in on what
      the Internet stopped talking about a week ago, Gay Batwoman.

      Coming up soon: A day in the life of an anime studio, a look at Sci-Fi Dads
      (just in time for Father's Day), and more of the comics of 1986.

      Joe Crowe
      http://www.revolutionsf.com