X-Men X-

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2006
      For your X-enjoying X-tertainment, RevolutionSF has X-Men Movies Suck /
      Rock, an uncanny collection of reasons why each movie is good and non-good.
      Start here:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/article.html?id=3200

      And then play ye some of our contests. The Funny List is gone fishin' for a
      little while, but in the meantime, we have a hearty batch of Sci-Ku,
      Theorizer, and Six Degrees contests for you to play.

      http://revolutionsf.com/contests/