RevolutionSF: Updatus Superior

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2006
      A ton of things for you to make with the clicky for your holiday weekend:

      (Or your weekend, if you're rich and work whenever you feel like it. Can I
      have 460 bucks?)

      A brand new REVOLUTIONSF FICTION PODCAST: "Primary Pollinator," by Nicole
      Kimberling.

      REVOLUTIONSF NEWS on Lost action figures and the TV finale that made David
      Hasselhoff cry.

      ROLE-PLAYING GAME REVIEWS: Supplements for sci-fi and fantasy, and a new
      game involving monkeys, ninjas, pirates, and robots. (Guess the name of it.)

      MOVIE REVIEWS: Da Vinci Code and See No Evil are up, and I saw X-Men: The
      Last Stand at midnight. If I can just fall unconscious for a minute or two,
      just rest my little eyes right here...

      AAAIGHH! My fingers are still typing! Anyway, that X-review is coming. Also,
      a new Comic of 1986.

      Thank you very much for coming to RevolutionSF. Oh yeah, why don't you buy
      one of our lovely items of clothing? They're perfect for the gift-givers in
      your family. Remember, Christmas in only 7 months away. Here you go (buy
      stuff!):

      http://www.cafepress.com/scifimojo/1456541

      Thanks very much again.

      Joe Crowe