Welcome Back Qatar

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2006
      Check out our new RevolutionSF Fiction: "Welcome Back Qatar," by Chris
      Nakashima-Brown. Very fun stuff, but the language is a little colorful, so
      don't read it while your boss or your pastor is standing right there. The
      story includes the following exchange:

      "Kirk's the one I love to hate, the perfect arrogant American enemy."

      "Uh, actually, he's Canadian."

      "Like there's a difference. Sulu's okay, I suppose, but the real heroes are
      the Klingons."

      We review DELICATESSEN on DVD. There's a new RevolutionSF poll that should
      remind you that your female authority figures will kill you if you forget
      Mother's Day.

      Two more from the COMICS OF 1986: This time it's Omaha the Cat Dancer (nice
      kitties!) and Moonshadow.

      Coming up: A look at HIDE AND CREEP, a zombie movie that airs on Sci Fi this
      Thursday night at 6 pm Central. It was filmed five miles from my parents'
      house. And it's a documentary, I think.

      Thank you very much for coming to RevolutionSF.

      Joe Crowe
      joecrowe@...