Better Red Than Not Updated

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      Slightly less than a ton of new things for you on RevolutionSF:

      DESERT RED: New in RevolutionSF Fiction.

      And reviews of THE WARRIOR: (Not the Ultimate one from wrestling, either.)

      SILENT HILL: Our main page promo of this movie is silent as well.

      SS DOOMTROOPER: Sci Fi Channel. Nazi-killing. Two enjoyable things all at
      once.

      THE NEW SUPERMAN TRAILER: We link to it, and WHOOO my goodness.

      BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: THE NEW STAR TREK: In which I elaborate on why the new
      Battlestar is doing stuff the right way.

      FORGOT THE BEST: Our games editor rebukes the Origin Awards.

      Thank you very much for coming to RevolutionSF. More Comics of 1986 coming
      soon.

      Joe Crowe
      joecrowe@...