RevSF Update and the Tramp

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2006
      Quick update for you people:

      A very fun review of LADY AND THE TRAMP. (It's really two dogs.)
      Reviews of AIR and LEARNING THE WORLD, two more Arthur C. Clarke award
      nominees.
      Game reviews of THE SECOND COMING and ALIEN SUMMIT.
      Book review of THE COMPLETE GRISELDA.
      A new RevSF Poll, and your letters answered (kind of) in our letters column,
      SUBSPACE.

      And a new REVOLUTIONSF NEWSBLAST on Star Trek and Underdog.

      More coming soon. This time I mean it.

      Thank you very much for coming to RevolutionSF.com.

      Joe Crowe
      joecrowe@...