Geeky Friday on RevolutionSF

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2006
      A metric ton of new things on RevolutionSF:

      ARTHUR C. CLARKE AWARD NOMINEES
      Reviews of all four nominees in the awards named for the author of "2001." He'd probably remind
      me that he's written other things. Tell that to the monolith, pal.

      ICE AGE: THE MELTDOWN
      Mammoths. Go see it.

      WHISPER OF THE HEART
      The voice of Cary Elwes in this anime is like music to your brain.

      COMICS NEWS 'N REVIEWS
      Lions, Tigers, and Bears, all in one comic book! Also Gun Fu, Revere, Captain America,
      and a good chunk of others.

      NEW CONTESTS
      About Worf, V for Vendetta, comic book stores, and Wonder Woman

      GURPS!
      Superpowers for your GURPS! I enjoy saying GURPS. It's a hoot, really.

      And that ought to hold you for 5 minutes or so. Thank you very much for
      coming to RevolutionSF.com

      Joe Crowe
      joecrowe@...