Did You Get That Thing We Sent?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2006
      New things upon RevolutionSF this evening:

      HARVEY BIRDMAN: ATTORNEY AT LAW: What, you haven't bought this yet?

      NEW COMIC REVIEWS 'N NEWS:
      Conan, Green Arrow, Superman, and Wolverine may be in the Superman movie.

      Oh, I'm sorry. "Hugh Jackman." Like anyone really calls him THAT.

      SUBSPACE: An all-new letters page filled with all-new letters, in which I print a picture of Daredevil about to get his face pounded by the Hulk.

      COMICS OF 1986: Power Pack: Kids with superpowers. No good would come of it.

      BRISCO COUNTY JR. ON DVD: Very fancy! News about it in RevolutionSF News.

      THE SUPERHERO BOOK: Everything you ever wanted to know about superheroes, but were afraid that your geek friends would spit on you.

      FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE:
      The Sci Fi Channel is giving you plenty of chances to watch four hours of Kristanna Loken for free in the Dark Kingdom miniseries. It's on pretty much all the time for the next couple of days. But in the meantime, you can watch it yourself and tell us how it makes you feel at subspace@....

      Thanks for coming to RevolutionSF. Loken!

      Joe Crowe
      joecrowe@...