Who's On First

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2006
      The all-new all-British Dr. Who that non-Americans have already seen debuts
      on the Sci Fi Channel tonight. Our review of the first episode is on the
      site now.

      Also up: A look at a Mirror Universe supplement to the Star Trek roleplaying
      game. Honestly, I can not get enough of the Mirror Universe. Except for that
      time on Enterprise. What was that about?

      There's RevolutionSF News on Babylon 5 on AOL, and the answer to a
      long-simmering question about Crusade, the slap-assedly cancelled B5
      spinoff.

      And lastly but certainly not leastly, journey with me to the mid-1990s, when
      a super-popular comic book Gen 13 gets a full-length animated movie done -
      but it never comes out. Well... it did in Hungary. My review of the movie,
      with voices by Mark Hamill and Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers - is up
      now.

      More stuff coming soon. Tell your momma we said hey!

      Thank you very much for coming to RevolutionSF.

      Joe Crowe
      joecrowe@...