Milla's Midriff and Other Barely Legal Updates

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2006
      We have some new things up, and my goodness.

      AQUAMARINE
      It's about a mermaid and WHOO-HOO.

      TAMARA
      It's about a back from the dead chick and WHOO HOO.

      ULTRAVIOLET
      It's about Milla Jovovich's stomach and WHOO HOO.

      STAR WARS LEGO VIDEO GAME
      It's about Star Wars if it were done with Lego men and WHOO HOO.

      More stuff coming up later today, if I can get the laundry done and finish
      writing it. Oh, wait. I thought this was my blog.

      Thank you very much for coming to RevolutionSF. Please don't use this e-mail
      as evidence!

      Joe Crowe
      joecrowe@...