A RevSF contest request from the Hanso Foundation

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24 8:05 AM
      So... does anyone watch Lost?

      The current Sci-Ku contest, wherein you write haiku about a sci-fi-ish topic
      I give you, is about Lost. The show that, if the "ratings" are to be
      believed is very popular. So why so few entries?
      Too busy waving around your Jesus Stick?

      Too busy stalking your kidney-stealing father instead of having intimate
      relations with Peg Bundy?

      Hanso Foundation dropped a polar bear in your backyard?

      I am besmirched! If you want to enter now, you may do so here:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/humor/sciku/play.html?topic=Lost

      But if you got nothin', that's OK. This time.

      We have the next entry in the Top Comics of 1986 up, and a new poll about
      Aquaman. And a review of the Ultimate Avengers DVD is coming soon.

      Thanks for coming to RevolutionSF.com. As a bonus for being a well-read and
      entertaining enjoyer of RevolutionSF, here is a preview of the next Funny
      List, the topic of which is "Funniest 80s Song Titles If They Were Written
      By Sci-Fi Fans"

      "Don't Forget Me (When I've Beamed)"

      "Hungry Like A Worf"

      "Let's Hear it for the Boy Wonder"

      "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For in the Longbox"

      "Funky Cold Medusa"