Alien Planet!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006

      Jayme Blaschke talks about artist Wayne Douglas Barlowe’s art book (from Barlowe’s Guide to Extraterrestrials) and the pseudo-documentary based on it that aired on the Discovery Channel. It’s good stuff.

      And in the review corner:

      The movie Path of Evil.

      The Traveller RPG supplement 100 Starcrews.

      The Emma Thompson in ugly makeup movie Nanny McPhee.

      And my RevSF News articles on Futurama and Dark Crystal.

      And with that I go sleepy. You may do the same. After you visit the site, of course. Thanks very much for coming to RevolutionSF.com.

      Joe Crowe

      joecrowe@...