What is Best in Life?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006

      What is best in life?

      People you barely know driving their opinions before you. (Sorry. We paraphrase “Conan the Barbarian” a lot around here.)

      We the RevSFers of RevolutionSF have put together our opinions on the year in genre entertainmenty stuff in a big, verbose feature we call What Is Best In Life?

      Enjoy the articles, then we want to hear from you, sir and/or madam.

      Whomp up your own personal What is Best in Life for this year. Send it in to us at subspace@.... We’ll print it up with other folks’, thus creating even more entertainment. For free!

      We think you’ll dig the Best in Life thing. We think you will come to find that our fun is the funnest, and our truth is the truthest. And there’s a picture of my daughter eating corn. Where else are you going to get that?

      Thank you very much for coming to RevolutionSF.

      Joe Crowe

      subspace@...

      www.RevolutionSF.com