RevSF Contestus Maximus

  • joebcrowe@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2005
      Just posted: An at-a-glance look at 2004's movies, with linkage to our
      reviews. Our opinions are the correct ones, and everyone else is just
      misinformed.

      But the big news is that we've changed how we do RevolutionSF contests.
      Previously, you, the player, earned points for each entry that you got
      posted, with the Skee-Ball-like goal of trading in those points for sci-fi
      related swag.

      We're not doing that anymore.

      We still have the swag, and we still want you to have it. But now it's easy
      like Sunday morning.

      Starting with the contests that we're running right now, every time we
      update the RevolutionSF contests, somebody is going to win a piece of
      sci-fi related swag. One prize will be given out each time we update.

      I say again for emphasis: Every time. Somebody. Something.

      It's one prize for all 4 contests, not one prize per contest. But hey, you
      get at least 4 chances. And you can enter as many times as you want.

      It might not even be the player who gets the number 1 entry each week. But
      whichever among all the selected entries that blows our skirts up the
      furthest will get a prize. And then we'll tell you what that person got.

      More information on that is at this link.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/prizes/index.html

      No more shall you be ravening hordes of point-mongers! Now you'll all be be
      slavering legions of prize-mongers! Won't that be nice?

      Right now, for all of you who've been slaving away in the Pits of Despair,
      playing our contests for the longest time, there is a special Frequent
      Flier-type thing going on. For information on that, go here:

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/prizes/ahoy.html

      Thanks for visiting RevolutionSF, and for playing our contests.

      Joe Crowe
      subspace@...
      www.RevolutionSF.com

      http://mail2web.com/ .