Updateyville Horror

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005

      A new edition of letters to our Abyssal Lord are up on the site.

      And a review of the new Amityville Horror movie.

      And my review of the Shatner-riffic Invasion Iowa.

      And a review of the RPG book Cthulhu: Dark Ages.

      And the RevSF Poll, this time about Wookiees and Ewoks.

      Hey, do you have friends? Friends who like the RevolutionSF? Get them to join the newsletter, because we may have free stuff to give away soon. Or don’t tell them, whereby you can get the free sci-fi swag all to yourself. More information soon.

      Thank you very much for coming to RevolutionSF. Now I go sleepy.

      Joe Crowe

      subspace@...

      RevolutionSF.com