Kong, Kong, Kong!

  • joebcrowe@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      We're first on the scene with the coverage you and your family trust on ABC
      Family Channel's Kong: The Animated Series.

      Check the look on Kong's face on the main page for all you need to know.

      Winning entries to contests are up, and new contests are posted, too. Ready
      for you to play are contests involving Predators, Harry Potter, and sci-fi
      stories that sound dirty but aren't.

      For those of you who haven't signed up for our message boards yet, please
      do. You'll be eligible to win all our fancy prizes. Eventually, some kind
      of modern technology will allow me to send you this fancy-dan newsletter
      from there, not here, so you'll need to be signed up there. But remember,
      you can win things if you're signed up there. Things, people. Really, this
      is a win-win for everyone.

      And check out our review of the first of DC Comics' new Showcase
      collections, this one involving Superman in the 1950s and 1960s.

      Send all gushing and ranting to subspace@... or to me at
      joecrowe@....

      Thank you very much for coming to RevolutionSF.com.

      Joe Crowe
      www.RevolutionSF.com

      http://mail2web.com/ .