The Cowboy With The Thing on His Face (and other comic reviews)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005

      Our new helping of comic book reviews are up, including Jonah Hex, DC Comics’ Western hero with that freaky mouth scar that made him all scowly all the time. Also, it was probably a bitch when he tried to eat soup.

      And we do some reviewing of

      SPACE BATTLESHIP YAMATO: MAKING OF AN ANIME LEGEND: A documentary on the cartoon that started it all. Well, some of it, anyway.

      STAY: The movie where a saber-free Ewan MacGregor meets Janeane Garofalo. I’m frightened already.

      And the SECOND WORLD SOURCEBOOK, a role-playing game sourcebook for combining genres. Hey! You got your wizard in my cyberpunk!

      Coming up soon: Book reviews, and the oddness that is Kong: The Animated Series.

      And other things.

      And hey, have you joined our bulletin boards? It’s free, it doesn’t take long, and you can win free things if you do. PLEASE. DO IT FOR ME. THEY WON’T LET ME USE HAIR GOOP UNTIL YOU DO. I NEED THE STYLING AND THE LUXURIANCE! PLEASE –

      I mean, if you feel like it. Totally up to you. They’re totally not forcing me to say this.

      LUXURIANCE!

      Thank you very much for coming to RevolutionSF.

      Joe Crowe

      www.RevolutionSF.com

      joecrowe@...