Your letters, your contests, and a TRS-80 ad

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5 7:35 AM

      We’re all about you, The People, today at RevolutionSF. Or, as the irritating Internet buzzword would put it, “interactivity.”

      We have a about 1,700 letters in our letters column Subspace.

      And all the contests have been updated. New contests are about Serenity, werewolves, Reese Witherspoon, and Invasion.

      And check out the chick-magnet mutton chops on Isaac Asimov in the TRS-80 ad on the front page.

      Thanks very much for coming to RevolutionSF. More stuff coming soon.

      Joe Crowe

      www.RevolutionSF.com

      joecrowe@...