More Creepy Things (and a RevSF update, too)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005

      More Halloweenish stuff after the fact, even as creepy things like Daylight Saving Time surround us all in real life. I mean, who gave us the authority to change what time it is?

      First up: TELL, RevolutionSF Fiction by Rory Harper and Teresa Tunaley. It’s freaky. Not for the kids. Now I’m going to go have the heebies and jeebies.

      A review of THE FOG. Which despite having Clark Kent and Mean Ol’ Shannon from Lost, still isn’t very good.

      LOVECRAFTIAN DOINGS, a feature about the work of Cthulhu Guy H.P. Lovecraft, and where you can consume things related to him (and it). Before, of course, they consume you.

      And a new poll about Star Wars DVDs.

      Have you joined the RevSF message boards yet? If so, you win stuff. And you can talk to like-minded RevSFers like yourself. We’re all about bringing the people together, much like a virtual bearhug.

      Thanks very much for coming to RevolutionSF. More to come very soon.

      Joe Crowe

      joecrowe@...