RevolutionSF Treats (Tricks To Follow)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005

      As you relax at home tonight, cooling down from your Reese’s Cup buzz, exhausted from covering your neighborhood yards in hectares of toilet paper, we have a little feature that you’ll dig.

      It’s the THIRTEEN SCARIEST SCI-FI STORIES.

      Your options:

      1) Read the list.

      2) Revel.

      Or if you are not of the opinion that you should revel, you may

      1) Send in your list of stories that we forgot.

      Regardless, we want to hear from you. Tell us we’re full of it, or something. And whatever you do, don’t go into them woods where they saw Booger.

      Joe Crowe

      www.RevolutionSF.com