Reviewing Sin City's Naked Lady and Data

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2005

      One down, five to go. The first new sci-fi show of the season was on last Friday, Threshold, and the RevSF review is up today.

      “Surface” came on tonight, so I’ll get to work right away on that, cap’n.

      More stuff in the works: My adventures at Dragon*Con 2005.

      And our letters column, Subspace, has a brand new chunk of letters in it. Enjoy them at your leisure, then write us some more.

      Now this chain around my leg that traps me at my desk is beginning to chafe, so I must once again apply the lotion to a sensitive area.

      More to come soon.

      Joe Crowe

      www.RevolutionSF.com