RevolutionSF: This Yahoo Group Still Exists!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2011
      This Yahoo group is the first thing we started 10 years ago to keep up with you awesome folks who come to RevolutionSF.com.

      Now, we post updates to the site on our Facebook page:

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revolution-SF/61728729488?ref=ts

      Our Twitter:

      http://twitter.com/#!/RevolutionSF

      We hope all you long-time fans are still coming around, because, if I say so myself, we're still awesome. Spread the word to your nerds!

      RevolutionSF is still in the business of value-added sci-fi journalism. If you haven't stopped by in a while, please do.

      And if you haven't gotten in touch with us in awhile, send us one of those e-mails at joecrowe@....

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/